- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 6: It’s All Just About Who You Know
- Why Cassettes Rule if You’re in a Band
- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 5: Does “Getting Signed” Change Everything?
- You Don’t Have Any Money; You’re Gonna Make This Meatless Chili
- Ringo Theory: On the Challenges of Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due
Tag Archives: in defense of
Here’s something I haven’t done in a while: A long-form music feature published somewhere other than this blog. My buds Jon Mann and Derek Hawkins — two men of many talents, whom New Yorkers of a certain persuasion might recognize … Continue reading