Like what you're reading? Throw a little something in the tip jar. That's the only monetization this site has. Thanks for your support!
- New Single and Music Video from Safe Houses: “Someday Is Starting Now”/”I Don’t Feel Like Dancing”
- Quick and Painless Peanut Sauce
- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 7: You Can Do It All on the Internet
- On Staying Out of the Comments in 2023
- A Quick Layman’s Explainer of Specifically How Elon Musk Is Actively Tanking Twitter’s Business Model Right Now
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Happy Valentine’s Day. Have a Mope-Rock Maxi Single!
Hey, it’s Valentine’s Day! When I was in my early 20s, I preferred to observe Valentine’s Day by listening to all of my Black Flag records in chronological order. Nowadays, I feel much more comfortable with my circumstances, and I’d … Continue reading
Posted in Arts and Culture Tagged brian larue, brooklyn, daniel kasshu, dialogue from a silent film, indie rock, jim bentley, jon chapman, post-punk, shoegaze, the fort Leave a comment