- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 6: It’s All Just About Who You Know
- Why Cassettes Rule if You’re in a Band
- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 5: Does “Getting Signed” Change Everything?
- You Don’t Have Any Money; You’re Gonna Make This Meatless Chili
- Ringo Theory: On the Challenges of Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due
Tag Archives: pr
Today, we’re going to get into this bit of not-so great advice: Paying for PR doesn’t work, and it’s a waste of money. You hear some wildly contradictory POVs about music PR, depending on who you ask. Some people will … Continue reading