- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 6: It’s All Just About Who You Know
- Why Cassettes Rule if You’re in a Band
- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 5: Does “Getting Signed” Change Everything?
- You Don’t Have Any Money; You’re Gonna Make This Meatless Chili
- Ringo Theory: On the Challenges of Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due
Tag Archives: Webster Theater
In 2017, my former colleague Brian Slattery (author, Spaceman Blues, Lost Everything, and more) invited me to contribute a “long personal essay” to the journal the New Haven Review, where he’s a long-time editor. Because it is essentially unthinkable for … Continue reading