- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 6: It’s All Just About Who You Know
- Why Cassettes Rule if You’re in a Band
- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 5: Does “Getting Signed” Change Everything?
- You Don’t Have Any Money; You’re Gonna Make This Meatless Chili
- Ringo Theory: On the Challenges of Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due
Tag Archives: booking shows
After you’ve spent about 30 to 45 seconds involved in making and distributing music, you start to recognize something important: The music “business” (whatever that means) is not a pure meritocracy. There is no consistent correlation between quality and popularity … Continue reading