- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 6: It’s All Just About Who You Know
- Why Cassettes Rule if You’re in a Band
- Bad Advice Musicians Hear, Part 5: Does “Getting Signed” Change Everything?
- You Don’t Have Any Money; You’re Gonna Make This Meatless Chili
- Ringo Theory: On the Challenges of Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due
Tag Archives: music education
I’ve been playing in rock bands since I was a teenager, and while the realities of being a gigging musician have taken loads of wild turns over that time, one truism has held throughout: When you’re a young musician, you … Continue reading